Click Image for Gallery
|Digispark ATtiny85 Arduino-enabled Mini USB Dev Board|
Complete USB Dev Board Cheap Enough to Leave in a Project
|If you have never heard of the Digispark ATtiny board before, it may take you more than a moment to understand its full power and potential. So read this carefully: |
- Firstly, it's a 20MHz, AVR 8-bit microcontroller with 8 KB flash, 512 bytes of RAM (See thedatasheet)
- You get up to 5 GPIOs, 4 ADCs, 2 PWMs, 1 SPI and 1 I2C[*]
- Secondly, it's fully compatible with Arduino (See instructions here)
- Thirdly, it can be directly programmed via USB without needing any other programmer!
- And finally, it under Rs. 200!!
Before You Buy
- Some soldering required: We send you the board, one 6 pin header and 1 3-pin header (see the second picture in the listing). You need to solder the pins yourself before you can connect other components to it.
- USB Emulation: The micro (ATTiny85) does not have a proper USB peripheral. Instead it emulates a USB device during boot (you can also use this emulated USB after boot if you want). See here for details
- Uploading a Sketch: Due to this USB emulation, the uploading procedure is slightly different for this board compared to normal Arduino. Please follow the instructions in the digistump wiki
- This is a great low cost development board, but it is not a full-fledged Arduino. If you have a specific use-case in mind and are not sure of its technical feasibility, please write to us to check before you buy
- High Performance, Low Power AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller
- Non-volatile Program and Data Memories
- 8K Bytes of In-System Programmable Program Memory Flash
- Endurance: 10,000 Write/Erase Cycles
- 512 Bytes In-System Programmable EEPROM
- Endurance: 100,000 Write/Erase Cycles
- 512 Bytes Internal SRAM
- Peripheral Features
- 2 High Frequency PWM Outputs with Separate Output Compare Registers
- USI – Universal Serial Interface (12C, SPI, 1-wire) with Start Condition Detector
- 10-bit ADC
- 4 Single Ended Channels
- 2 Differential ADC Channel Pairs with Programmable Gain (1x, 20x)
- Speed Grade
- 0 – 10 MHz @ 2.7 - 5.5V, 0 - 20 MHz @ 4.5 - 5.5V
- Industrial Temperature Range
- Low Power Consumption
- Active Mode:1 MHz, 1.8V: 300 µA
Rs. 60.00 Flat Rate Courier - Delivery anywhere in India
Write a Review:
Tell us what you think about this product and participate in a chance to win exciting prices Inappropriate reviews will not be posted
WE SHIP ONLY WITHIN INDIA
We will ship the Products through DTDC, Professional or Indian Speed Post only.
Please check service in you location. If not serviceable, your money will be 100% refunded.
Please give correct Address with Correct PIN Code & a Prominent Land Mark.
OCTROI IF ANY ARE PAYABLE BY THE BUYER
Normally this product will be shipped out within one business day! Orders will be shipped out within 48 hours.Check the best rates of other products at Purvey.in
Call on +91-172-4024607 or - email@example.com
PAY LATER OPTION: Pay for the product/services purchased at a later period as per convenience. Payment done will be settled in your bank account
Digispark ATtiny85 Arduino-enabled Mini USB Dev Board (T05)